Health Insurance

The Ventura County Community College District (VCCCD) requires coverage for health and accident insurance for all International Students (F-1 Visa). If you have insurance, you must provide the name of your insurance company, policy number, expiration date and policy coverage limits in English. If you do not have health insurance coverage, you must obtain insurance in the U.S. upon arrival at the college and prior to your enrollment. Information is available for you in the International Student Office.

You may purchase your insurance online