The Ventura County Community College District (VCCCD) requires coverage for health and accident insurance for all International Students (F-1 Visa). If you have insurance, you must provide the name of your insurance company, policy number, expiration date and policy coverage limits in English. If you do not have health insurance coverage, you must obtain insurance in the U.S. upon arrival at the college and prior to your enrollment. Information is available for you in the International Student Office.
You may purchase your insuranceonline.
International Student Minimum Medical Health Insurance Requirements:
- Acceptable medical insurance needs to meet the following requirements as a minimum:
- $100,000 Maximum benefit for each injury or sickness.
- Cover Ambulance Services at least $500 per incident.
- Must cover Maternity/Complications of Pregnancy (if a female student).
- And have an allowance for medically supervised repatriation and return of mortal remains coverage.