International students may be eligible to work on-campus after successful completion of their first semester.  This means passing and completing 12 units with a minimum 2.0 or "C" grade point average (GPA).

As an international student, you are eligible to work on campus with a maximum of 20 hours per week.

Visit MC Career Transfer Center for job openings on campus located at FH 110.

Submit an online student employment application.

If you are able to find on-campus employment, please visit the ISP to speak with a DSO.  You will need to pick up a verification form and have your new supervisor sign it. Once you obtain your supervisor's signature, you can submit the form to the ISP for a DSO's signature to verify your status.  You will use this form and other support documents to apply for a Social Security Number at the Social Security Administration Office.

Social Security Administrationin Thousands Oaks (322 Thousand Oaks Blvd, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360)

(800) 772-1213

Social Security Administration in Chatsworth (20439 Nordhoff St, Chatsworth, CA 91311)

(800) 772-1213