What is Handshake?
Handshake offers undergraduate students a personalized, user-friendly interface to find skill specific jobs and internships, schedule appointments with undergraduate career educators or graduate career advisors, register for professional development events, career fairs and employer events.
Through Handshake, undergraduate students are able to:
- Explore thousands of jobs and internships
- Select the Employer account type from the options presented
- RSVP for professional development workshops, programs, and events
- Discover jobs and internships in collections tailored towards your interests
- Connect with employers
- Track deadlines (job application, on-campus interviewing, events, etc.)
- Make appointments with undergraduate career educators and graduate career advisors
Use your Student loggin to access the Handshake system
Once you upload your resume, you can create a profile which will allow you to search for jobs, internships, and new employers. You can sign up for events, fairs, and interviews. You can also make appointments with a career specialist to help you with your career goals.
See this guide if you need help using the system. IT Help Desk can help you reset your password if needed.
Employers: go to the Approval Policy page to learn about how to access your account.