Have a Question?
For live Canvas support, please call 24/7 Canvas Help Line (844) 602-6290
Login & Email Assistance
(760) 744-1150 ext. 1537 or 1543
Monday - Friday 7AM - 4PM
Login to Canvas
Faculty Online Help Network
Virtual Open Office Hours
Canvas Quick Reference Guides for Faculty
- Canvas Quick Reference Guides for Faculty (coming soon)
- Training Archives
- Canvas Basics l
- Canvas Basics ll
- Communication with your students: Inbox, Announcements, and Discussion
- Developing Online Quizzes
Remote Instruction, Services Resources, and Live Support
New to Canvas?
- Login to Canvas Through Your Portal
- Login to Canvas Directly Through https://vcccd.instructure.com
- Faculty Canvas Guides
- Faculty Mobile Canvas Guides
- Canvas Video Guides
- Kung Fu Canvas
- Canvas Overview
- Canvas Video Resources
- ConferZoom Video Tutorials
- ConferZoom Quick Guide
- ConferZoom Students Guides
- ConferZoom Resources
- ConferZoom Breakout Rooms
- ConferZoom One Minute Tutorials
- Whiteboard Virtual Lecture
Online Pedagogy and Online Design Tips
Student Online Support
Moorpark students have a dedicated staff member to answer their questions.
- Please direct your students to our Student Online Support website.
- Employing Equity-Minded & Culturally-Affirming Teaching Practices in Virtual Learning Communities Recorded Webinar
- "Transitioning Mathematics Courses to Virtual Teaching" Live Webinars
In a constant effort to expand learning opportunities and access for our students, Moorpark College offers distance education courses; both hybrid and online courses. Hybrid courses meet partially online and partially in a traditional classroom. Online classes meet almost exclusively online (some instructors may require a face-to-face meeting and/or on-campus testing).
The alternate modes of instruction in distance education benefit many modern students because of the convenience and flexibility in scheduling. While these courses offer non-traditional modes of delivery, they are still courses with the same demands and requirements as their traditional face-to-face counterparts.
Interested in teaching Online, or Hybrid classes?
Spring 2020 Canvas Certification Courses: Syllabus
- SUMMER 2020: Upcoming
Contact your Chair to see if you are a candidate to teach Online, or Hybrid courses. All online or hybrid instructors will enroll into a four-week online course to be exposed to best practices for teaching online, and to learn how to use the Canvas Learning Management System. The four week course is 100% online and taught by VCCCD Instructional Technologists/Designers. Please contact Tracie Bosket with any questions you may have.