The Distance Education Committee makes recommendations on college-wide planning and accreditation issues related to distance education activities.
The specific tasks of this committee are:
- Review and evaluate campus-wide student success and equity data related to distance education
- Develop and promote best practices that contribute to the quality and growth of distance education at Moorpark College
- Provide guidance on professional development activities related to distance education
- Monitor and document compliance with accreditation standards and state and national regulations
Distance Education Committee meets the fourth (4th) Wednesday of every month from 2:30PM to 4:00PM unless otherwise noted.
Voting members are expected to attend meetings in person, unless by special circumstance per Brown Act rules.
All faculty, staff, and students are welcome to join!
Contact Faculty Co-Chair, Jamee Maxey at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
2022-2023 Academic Year
Spring 2023 Semester:
- 4/46/23 Agenda Handouts: MC Implementation Plan for Title V Updates
- 3/22/23 Agenda Minutes Handouts: Brown Act Updates, AFT Contract Article 23
- 2/22/23 Agenda Minutes
- 1/25/23 Agenda Minutes