Learn something new. Improve your skills. Advance your career. Make your move with Moorpark College’s fully online Hospitality program.
You have what it takes. Now take the next step.
- Explore career opportunities in HOSP M100 – Introduction to Hospitality.
- Earn National Restaurant Association ManageFirst certifications in HOSP M120 - Hospitality Cost Controls and HOSP M130 – Introduction to Food & Beverage Management.
- Advance your lodging knowledge in HOSP M140 – Introduction to Hotel Management.
Our program is designed with the student in mind. Whether you want to explore career opportunities, freshen up your skills with a certificate, or pursue a transfer degree, we have your back. Our classes are fully online so you can complete assignments when it works for your busy schedule. We offer shorter 12-week semesters and a six-week summer term to keep you moving. We have industry partnerships locally and across the state to connect you with internship and career opportunities when you are ready to get to work. Join us for dynamic and engaging courses that provide a real-world view into the hospitality industry.
POTENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Hospitality management covers a wide range of industry segments so job opportunities are varied and plentiful. Below are some examples of hospitality careers that students can pursue after getting a degree or certification in this field:
- Resort or hotel management
- Restaurant management
- Food & Beverage Management
- Catering management
- Event planning
- Kitchen Manager
- Marketing, sales and media roles
- Financial or accounting roles
Students who complete Moorpark’s Associate in Science in Hospitality Management Degree (AS-T) will be eligible to transfer to the following four-year institutions:
- Cal Lutheran University
- CSU East Bay (Online Program)
- CSU Long Beach
- CSU Northridge
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Sacramento State
- San Jose State