Step 1. Apply for Admission
- High School Seniors: If you have previously taken a course or are currently enrolled at Moorpark College, you must re-apply for admission as a first-time student. Click the link above to re-apply.
- You may have to wait up to 48 hours before you can proceed to Step 2 Below.
- Dual Enrollment (K-12)
- International Students
Step 2. Log on to MyVCCCD Student Portal Your live link to set up the student portal is delivered in the acceptance email you receive after making your application to the college in step 1 above.
Step 3. Complete Online English Self-Placement Login to MyVCCCD. Click on the "My Success" tab, then click on the "Assessments and Placement Tests" link, and then the "English Self-Placement" link. Make sure you print and keep your records. To print your previously completed placements you can click on "Print Moorpark College Self-Placement Summary Page" link.
Step 4. Complete a New Student Orientation
- Register for COUN M03- Orientation to Moorpark College.
- Or complete the online orientation and submit a student education plan through DegreeWorks, the degree audit system, within the MyVCCCD portal. Please call 805-378-1409 with any questions.
Step 5. (Optional) Apply for Financial Aid
- Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Or complete the on-line BOG Fee Waiver (enrollment fees only).
Step 6. Register for Classes
- View course offerings in the Schedule of Classes.
- Verify your Date & Time for registration at MyVCCCD.
- If you plan to participate in athletics, arrange to have your final official transcript sent to Moorpark College after June. See your high school counseling office for instructions.
- AP test results must be sent to Moorpark College directly from the College Board.
- If you have attended any other college or university, arrange to have official transcript(s) sent to Moorpark College after final grades are posted.
- New students are encouraged to take a Campus Tour prior to enrolling. Complete tours are available starting inside Fountain Hall Room 118. Contact the Outreach office by phone at: (805) 378-1409, or send us a message at: email@example.com schedule your visit.
Know Your Rights: The AB 705 Initiative and What it Means for Students: