Location: Library/Learning Resources Building, Third Floor & Room 322
TLC Services are free to all Moorpark College students. Services and resources include tutoring, individual consultations, workshops, print materials, and learning software.
- Math – Math tutors are available for drop-in assistance Monday-Thursday 11am-6pm and Friday closed. See the Math Center web page for more details and the math center drop-in schedule for information about tutors who can assist with specific classes..
- Writing – Writing Center tutoring is available by appointment. Tutors are available Monday -Thursday 10am-6pm and Friday closed. Email tutoring is also available. See Writing Center web page for open appointments and for email tutoring information.
- Subject Tutoring Schedule - Subject Tutoring is available on a drop-in basis and includes the following subjects: Spanish, Anatomy/Physiology, and Psychology. For more details regarding days and times visit the Subject Tutoring Schedule.
Tutorial Services Specialist II & Course Embedded Tutoring (CET)
Learning Center Outcomes
Students who use the Learning Center will be able to apply learning strategies and basic skills to succeed in college. The Learning Center enables students to:
- Assess their learning needs and create individualized learning plans
- Use resources to develop the college skills and/or achieve the goals of their learning plans;
- Acquire skills that develop life-long learning habits
- Apply learning strategies and basic skills to independently succeed in college.
Moorpark College is committed to providing an equal opportunity to students, employees, and the public, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status. Please call (805) 378-1403 or see the catalog for more detail.