|Location:||Library and Learning Resources (LLR) 322|
Please note that the Math Center cannot provide any contact information about their tutors or referrals for the purposes of "private tutoring".
The Math Center offers the following services and resources:
- Drop-in tutoring for Mathematics and Science (Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, and Physics) courses as well as Economics and Accounting.
- Workshops and Study Groups
- Materials: Books, Videos (CD-Rom, DVD, and VHS), Supplemental Worksheets
For a list of pre-transfer and transfer level Math courses available at Moorpark College, please visit the Mathematics department.
Fall 2018 Math Center Hours (August 20 - December 19, 2018):
|Monday-Thursday:||9:00 AM to 7:00 PM|
|Friday:||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday:||CLOSED|
The Math Center will be closed: September 3rd, November 12th, and November 22nd & 23rd this semester.
Math Center Learning Outcomes:
In support of the aims of Mathematics and Science students at Moorpark College, the Math Center prepares students to:
- Identify their individual strengths and weaknesses in the targeted subject area
- Use the resources available to support their acquisition of the skills necessary to succeed in college level Mathematics and Science courses.
- Comprehend, analyze, and integrate material that is appropriate to the discipline
- Apply strategies for reading comprehension and study skills necessary to succeed in college courses