- I haven't received my contract for the semester. Who should I contact?
- I haven't received my check yet or there is an error in my check. Who do I contact?
- What is MyVCCCD?
- How do I access MyVCCCD?
- How do I login to MyVCCCD?
- How do I access my e-mail?
- What if I still cannot login to my.vcccd.edu or my e-mail?
- How do I access and set-up voice mail?
- Is there a charge for parking?
- How do I get a parking permit?
- Where do I pick up my parking permit?
- Is there a mailbox for my mail?
- Who is the evening and weekend attendant?
- Who do I call if am locked out of my classroom or am not going to make it to class?
- Who do I call if there is an emergency?
- What if I have other questions?
3. What is MyVCCCD?
MyVCCCD is the portal for all related work information and e-mail, to include rosters and college/district announcements.
4. How do I access MyVCCCD
It is on the Moorpark College website, or directly at my.vcccd.edu.
5. How do I login to MyVCCCD?
It is the same username and password as your e-mail. If you forget one or the other, fill out the form at my.vcccd.edu on the login page.
6. How do I access my e-mail?
Log into my.vcccd.edu and clock the "Outlook" icon at the top right of the page.
7. What if I still cannot login to my.vcccd.edu or my e-mail?
Call the District Help Desk at 805-652-7777 (hours).
8. How do I access and set-up voice mail?
Call IT at x1685.
9. Is there a charge for parking?
10. How do I get a parking permit?
Contact District Police Services at 805-652-5332.
11. Where do I pick up my parking permit?
Moorpark College police station, Located east of the main gymnasium near Campus Road and the G parking lot. Phone: (805) 378-1455
12. Is there a mailbox for my mail?
It is in the Administration Building, with the following hours: Monday-Thursday 7 am - 9 pm and Friday 7 am - 5 pm. Note that the mail room will be closed whenever the campus is closed as well.
13.Who is the evening and weekend attendant?
Paul Mattson. His hours are: Monday - Thursday 6 pm - 9:30 pm, Friday 12 pm -7 pm, and Saturday 9 am to 1 pm. His phone is 805-378-1406, or simply x1406 from a campus phone.
14. Who do I call if am locked out of my classroom or am not going to make it to class?
Contact your Division Office. If it is after hours, then call the evening attendant at x1406. If you cannot reach him, then contact campus police at 805-378-1455.
15. Who do I call if there is a emergency?
Call Campus Police at 805-378-1455.
16. Any other questions?
Ask your Division Office. They are here to help.