- FAFSA/CalFresh/Dream Act Workshops
- LOAN Workshops
- Financial Aid Workshops:Cash for College
- Online Workshops
FAFSA/CalFresh/Dream Act WORKSHOP HOURS
remotely online by appointment
TO APPLY FOR CALFRESH STUDENTS' MUST MEET ONE OF THE REQUIREMENTS
- Working and getting paid for an average of 20 hours per week OR a total of 80 hours a month on average.
- Approved (or awarded or accepted) for federal or state work study, anticipates working, and has not refused a work assignment (can still be eligible even if a work study job has not begun or is not currently available).
- Students attending CSU or UC, receiving Cal Grant A OR B, and falling within the following qualifications : un-married; AND 25 years of age or younger; AND household income less than $50,000.
- Enrolled in a state funded program that increases employability (EOP, EOPS, WIOA, DSPS, CARE, UC McNair, Puente Project, or MESA)***
- Enrolled in a program that increases employability for current and former foster youth (Guardian Scholars, FYSI, CAFYES, ETV or Extended Foster Care)***
- Exerting parental control over a dependent household member under the age of 6 OR between the age of 6 and 12 with no adequate childcare (as determined by the county on a case-by-case basis).
- Single parent of a dependent household member under the age of 12 and enrolled in at least 6 units
- Participating in the CalFresh Employment and Training Program (CFET) or Job Opportunities and Basic Skills (JOBS), or be a recipient of CalWORKs or Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC).
The FAFSA and CalFresh (Free Application Federal Student Aid) workshop is designed to assist Moorpark College Students in filling out and submitting their FAFSA and CalFresh Application.
It is recommended you obtain an FSA ID prior to attending a workshop. Click here http://www.moorparkcollege.edu/departments/student-services/financial-aid/fsa-id for assistance obtaining an FSA ID.