How to apply:
We are accepting applications through email and all appointments will be done remotely. Please do not come on campus as our office is closed to the public.
Please email the forms mentioned in steps 1-3 to email@example.com and let us know when you’d be available for an online meeting. You will be scheduled for an online appointment and a link to join the meeting will be emailed to you.
Steps to follow:
Step 1 □ Complete and submit the Application for ACCESS services
- Click link: Application for ACCESS Services
Step 2 □ Complete and submit Intake Screening Form
- Click link: Intake Screening form
Step 3 □ Submit copies of your Verification of Disability
- Students with an IEP or 504 plan, submit a complete (all pages) and most current copy of your IEP AND a copy of the most recent psycho-educational testing report or basis upon which services were determined (Speech and Language Report, Medical/Other Health reports, etc)
- If you have ADHD, a medical, physical or psychological disability, you will need a Verification of Disability Form completed by your doctor or psychologist (please print the form in the following link and have your doctor complete, sign and stamp the form)
- Click link: Verification of Disability
Step 4 □ Once Steps 1-3 have been completed, please send the forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and call (805) 378-1461 to set up an Intake Appointment with ACCESS office
Step 5 □ If you are a current high school student or recent graduate, submit an unofficial transcript
ACCESS is located on the first floor of the LMC building. You may park in Lot C or the handicapped parking lot next to the building. Please purchase a 1-Day parking pass located in the machine at the top of the staircase in Lot C. Campus map