Meeting with an ACCESS Counselor
Counselors in ACCESS can help with the following: Setting up an education plan (Ed plan), transfer information, clear pre-requisites, update accommodations, mapping out courses for degree/certificate and more! Our counselors are working both on campus, online, and over the phone.
How to meet with an ACCESS Counselor
Appointments are scheduled online or on the phone and you can request to meet online, over the phone, or in person.
- To schedule a counseling appointment click: Schedule a Meeting with ACCESS.
- If you would prefer to have someone else schedule the appointment on your behalf please call: 805-378-1461.
Drop-In (no appointment needed):
Drop in is intended for quick questions (discussing add/drop, pre-reg. clearance, completing AAPP) or help that is 10-20 minutes.
- Wednesday, 5/31: 12:00 pm-1:30 pm (In-person & Online)
To attend Drop-In:
To attend drop in online, please join the Virtual Lobby (waiting area) by clicking on the following link: ACCESS Lobby. You can also come on campus or call our front desk (for a phone drop in callback) during scheduled drop-in times.
If you have any issues you can contact the front desk via phone 805-378-1461 or you can contact the counselor you are trying to work with directly.
- Silva Arzunyan, email@example.com
- Hadar Feingold, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jolie Herzig, email@example.com
- Beau Whitson, firstname.lastname@example.org