What is expected from a College CalWORKs Student?
1. Maintain a 2.0 GPA or "C" average in all classes
2. Meet the hour requirement set by the county through education, volunteer, and/or work activities.
3. Submit monthly activity report to the college counselor to verify enrollment prior the 5th of every month and
then turn them in to your county social worker
4. Meet with county social worker to renew WTW plan at the beginning of every semester
5. Schedule College CalWORKs counseling appointments at least twice per semester to update student educational plan
6. Comply with county and College CalWORKs guidelines