Welcome to the homepage of Delta Alpha Pi at Moorpark College. We are a diverse group of students with disabilities. We fight the stigma that a disability prevents a person from academic achievement. The Zeta Tau chapter at Moorpark College was inducted into the national organization in 2020. Follow us on Instagram@delta_alpha_pi_mc
Any Moorpark student can, and is encouraged, to attend club meetings. Below are the requirements for official membership into the club:
ACCESS students who have presented with a documented disability or a student who
- self-identifies as an individual with a disability
- who have completed a minimum of 24 credits
- who have achieved a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.10
- and who have demonstrated an active interest in disability issues.
To maintain active membership
- attend one meeting per semester
- attend one event per year
- maintain 3.10 GPA each year
- After a student meets the requirements they are inducted into the club in the spring semester.
For more information, please join our DAPi Canvas page.