All the forms, petitions, & handouts you need to complete your studies @ MC!
*Please make sure to download and save any forms to your computer first, and then complete and send to the appropriate place listed on each form.
- Academic Renewal
- Authorization to Release Information, General
- Student Progress Report
- Recommended First Semester Classes
- Transcript Evaluation Student Request Form
- Do not request an evaluation unless you plan on receiving a degree or certification (including IGETC) from Moorpark College
- Evaluations will not be reviewed until all up to date transcripts from all other colleges are on file at Moorpark College.
- Any transcripts that have in progress classes will not be reviewed
- Evaluations can take anywhere from 4-6 weeks to be completed
- Petition for Course Repetition
- Petition to Exceed Maximum Units/Appeal for Readmission
- Petition for Priority Registration Reinstatement
- Petition For Credit by Examination
- Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC)
- CSU General Education Requirements
- General Studies Degree Pattern I
- General Studies Degree Pattern II/III
Students should carefully read the petitions and complete the appropriate section before sending back to the counseling office.