Some Basic Guidelines to follow in all emergencies:
- Remain calm.
- Cooperate with emergency personnel (including campus Emergency Operations staff).
- Follow the instructions received via the campus Emergency Notification System.
- Keep streets, fire lanes, hydrants and walkways clear for emergency personnel.
- Do not attempt to leave campus in your vehicle unless instructed to do so.
- An emergency command post may be set up near the emergency site. Keep clear of the command post unless you have information to report.
- Keep emergency supplies in your car and office that can last up to 3 days.
- The college may not have immediate assistance for up to 72 hours.