- Call 911, then Campus Police at (805) 378-1455
- Activate Building Alarm
- Close all doors to confine fire and reduce oxygen
- DO NOT LOCK DOORS
- Proceed to evacuation area as shown on posted campus maps
MINOR FIRE (Controllable)
- Call Campus Police at (805) 378-1455
- Utilize extinguisher by directing a charge at base of flame, call for assistance
- Evacuate building and proceed to evacuation are as posted on campus maps
Provide the Following:
- Your Name,
- Fire Location
- Type of Fire:
- Wood, trash, paper
- Liquid, grease
When a fire alarm in your building is activated, evacuate building and elevators, alerting others as you exit and assisting disabled persons.
Once outside, stay clear of building, leaving sidewalk and roadway access for emergency vehicles.
Assist in determining that everyone has evacuated safely.
DO NOT RE-ENTER BUILDING UNLESS INSTRUCTED TO DO SO VIA AN "ALL CLEAR" MESSAGE FROM THE CAMPUS EMERGENCY ALERT SYSTEM