This page serves as the official virtual resource and operations handbook for formally chartered and approved student clubs and organizations.

Can't find what you're looking for in this section? Club leaders are encouraged to contact their advisors first with any questions they may have about club goals, priorities, and operations, though they are also welcome to reach out to the Associated Students ( or the Student Activities Specialist ( for additional support. 

Club resources (listed alphabetically)